Saturday, December 3, 2011

NOVEMBER 7

A lot of people have been telling me I need to snap out of my depression and honestly I have really been trying.  Last night I went out for the first time with a guy that has been asking me out for 3 months.  I kept telling him no but he kept talking to me anyway.  He was is in no way pushy.  He is really cute and very nice.  So I finally went out with him last night.  I expected him to be a total jerk and act like all other men but he was a true gentleman.  We went to Ruby Tuesday's for dinner and saw Jack and Jill (movie).  We also walked around WalMart for a while.  He was a lot of fun.  He kept me laughing the entire time.  It was awesome.   I didn't want the night to end at all.  It was weird.  As we walked back to my truck, I asked him what his birthday was.  Ugh!!!  My first boyfriend's birthday and my grandmother's birthday is November 7th.  Everyone knows that those two are forever in my heart.  Well this guy (Scott) has the same birthday.  Ugh!!  Here we go again.  All day today I can't stop thinking about him.

Of course, while I am on this date, Frankie (Mr November 6th) calls and asks me what I am doing.  He said he wanted to make sure I was having fun.  Ugh!!  The guy I wanted so much to be with but didn't want to be with me, decides to call me while I am on a date.

No comments: