Thursday, November 10, 2011

RAAAAAAAWR!

God is giving me time to be on my own.  Time to be alone.  Time to think about what makes me happy.  Time to figure out what I want.  I am working two jobs now.  No time to drink, go out, or date.  Just enough to get a couple hours of sleep here and there.  When I am at my daytime job, I am able to not talk and do a lot of thinking.  I know I haven't blogged in a while.  I started to blog on November 7th but someone very special to me stopped by because they knew just how hard that day is for me.  I was in the middle of a full fledged cry and they knocked on my back door.  Such a blessing!!!

Now, all I want is to sit with my best friend Stan and have nice stiff drink.  I only know one person in this world that can calm me and sort out my head like Stan but that person will never sit and have a drink with me.  It's okay.  I am okay with that.

Love life?  Yeah.  It is so non-existent.  Desires???  None.  Met someone truly amazing and intrigues me to no end.  He has a lot of mystery to him.  A total challenge.  Absolutely the sexiest man I have seen in years (head to toe) but alas, he is a Scorpio.....November 6th.  Blah!!  If I date him, I am setting myself up to fall hopelessly in love and get my heart broken again.  Totally not wanting that again.  So instead, I work my tail off and avoid time with him like the plague.  I think I am just afraid to fall in love again.  I did this for nearly 2 decades after Curtis.  I hurt so many people after him.  I am trying really hard to stay single so I don't hurt anyone else.

Lately, I have put up the biggest and thickest walls I have ever built.  I am keeping more stuff inside than ever before.  The thoughts I have in my head are not ones that my friends would understand.  They would probably think I have lost my mind.  My head is filled with anger, depression, and utter disappointment.  Towards myself and others.  I want to let someone in so I don't have to carry it all around myself but when I try to open up to people completely, they start judging me.  I don't feel comfortable after that.  So I clam back up.  I haven't even been posting my thoughts completely here because I know people read this.  Maybe I should seek a therapist but then if I do, they might commit me to an asylum.  Sleeping is difficult even.  My fears haunt my dreams.


No comments: