Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Olga Chilibeck Whitley

Eighteen years ago, you  celebrated your last birthday.  I still remember that phone call like it was yesterday.  You asked me to come see you for Christmas.  It was the last Christmas that my world made sense.  You were my whole world.  You made me feel alive inside.  You had a way of putting your heart into everything you did. You did not care what people thought about you and it seemed that nobody really bothered you.

I miss you so much.  If only I could be baking this year's holiday treats with you in your kitchen.  The times we spent together are the happiest moments of my life.  No man or friend has ever made me as happy as you.  Your love was so pure that I doubt any other person in the world is capable of such love.  You were truly my angel.  I know you are watching over me everyday of my life.  I feel you next to me all the time.  When my life brings me to my knees, it is your hand on my shoulder that I feel.

Happy Birthday Olga Chilibeck Whitley!!!  I love you sooooo much.  The holidays have not been the same since you left.

No comments: