Friday, September 16, 2011

Ten Years Ago Today

Ten years ago today, I made a mistake I knew I should not have made, the minute I made it.  I knew it would be painful and it was.  However, I have no regrets because I learned a valuable lesson from it.  I learned that if you give your all to someone, then you will have no regrets when it goes wrong.  If it goes right, it will make you very happy and free.

I learned that exes should stay in the past and at a very long distance.  I see the harm they can cause.  I learned that being open with that person and making them your best friend is a good feeling.  

Tim has moved on to new things in his life.  He may never realize what all has happened.  For all I know, he has done this in every relationship he has ever been in.  I no longer care.  He is who he is and only God can make him deal with the consequences of his actions.

My littlest, Johnny, is upset about the situation.  He feels as though Tim does not love him.  I have no idea if he is right or not.  He is going to be okay eventually though.  He knows his mommy loves him very much.  He will never have as much love from anyone as he has from me.  He will forever be my Puddin Head.

I have been hanging out with the kids all day having fun at the river and eating fish and rice.  We are going to have ice cream sundaes and play monopoly here shortly.  The kids have made sure that today was a fun day.  I love my kids so much.

No comments: