Monday, October 3, 2011

Wishful Thinking

Today was an awesome day.  I had no problems whatsoever.  Not sure where anything is going, but I am going with the flow.  It is looking more and more eminent that I need to get back to Daytona.  I don't know what that will bring me.  I hope it brings happiness, but I am expecting the worst....just in case.  I do miss that damn town.  I miss being home.  I don't really miss any particular friends....well except Curtis....but we won't discuss that.  I miss the old days with BonBon, back when we were best friends.  She was always there to brighten my day.  I still remember the day that her and I did that photo shoot and that scrapbook she made me before I moved to Rockville.

Maybe, once I get my legs back in shape, she will help me get back to dancing.  She owns a studio, so maybe she has tricks for people with shattered knee caps.  LOL.

Well, off to bed I go.  Applying for a second job tomorrow.  I want out of this dang financial rut.  I need to get out of it.  Then making appointment with the attorney to file for divorce.  Then go to Kingsland and pick up Des's couch....and then HOPEFULLY go work out.

Trying so hard to enjoy what I have and not think about the things I don't.  Maybe one day I will have those things....but most likely I won't.  I just don't see it happening.

No comments: